Digital Training Videos is an exciting concept in training videos: highly portable, individual business skills-training that employees can watch on any media device. While working for DTV, I wrote, directed and produced over two dozen short training videos. I also had a chance to interview business leaders on everything from time management to customer service. It’s great to see these videos have a new home in the new DTV Library website.
The videos I produced and/or directed include:
- Service in the City. An entertaining approach to great customer service.
- Stressed Eric’s Guide to Stress Management.
- Kissed: The Key to Clever Client Management. A guide to great sales techniques.
- Green My Office. A Pimp My Ride-style take on greening your offices.
- The Crowd of One: Great Public Speaking.
- Teamwork: A Survivor’s Guide. 6-part series
- Perfect Presentation. How to give a great presentation.